The Growth Marketing Program
Where are you headed over the next three years? To head towards 20% year-over-year growth, consider the Growth Marketing Program. Enroll now for $9,500
This program is designed for B2B tech firms, from consultancies to SaaS entrepreneurs and somewhere in between.
It lasts for 3 months and costs $9,500.
The overall goal is to help you design, build, and improve a highly customized sales and marketing program that moves you towards 20% revenue growth year-over-year for the next three years.
What It Does
It approaches this in five ways:
- Transforms your business into one based on expertise – or helps you finish that journey
- Productizes your expertise – then sells those products online (or improves your ability to do so)
- Implements an ongoing outbound lead generation strategy to “prime the pump” of your growth
- Designs a long-term inbound lead generation strategy based on generous, high-quality content marketing
- Helps you identify internal or external resources to “take the reins” of this program and continue it after our engagement ends; training included
The specific financial goal of this program is to accelerate your growth by 20% annually over a three-year period.
There are other benefits that are harder to measure (learning marketing, improved job satisfaction for your team members, etc).
How It Works
This is a done-with-you engagement that requires a substantial time commitment on your part, usually 4 hours per week. That also means you get not just strategy and advice, but lead-by-example UX, copywriting, and creative implementation. This is typically a one to three-month engagement, you get wireframes, documents, and slides with UX guidance, copywriting, brand messaging, and strategy.
Ready to get started? Enroll now for $9,500
Not ready to work with me yet? Read my daily newsletter to get a feel for how I think about sales, marketing, and strategy
The Second Opinion newsletter is for creative experts and entrepreneurs who lead solo businesses or small teams.
It's about business model design, sales & marketing strategy, and deeper content marketing. I write this for myself and for you. It helps us figure out thoughtfulness marketing – not inbox spam, social spam, search spam, stupid ad budgets, and fake thought leadership or influencer BS. Join me.
Note: to get a feel for the newsletter, see my 5 most recent episodes