The question of strategy
“A set of ideas that inspire a move to a position of advantage over a meaningful period of time.”
To transpose that into bullets:
1-A set of ideas
3-a move to
4-a position of advantage
5-over a meaningful period of time
- Is this is actually a strategy?
- Is this actually strategic?
- a set of solutions (ideas) to problems that our customers have
- that inspire them, or help them imagine a different reality,
- to move or transform into a different kind of business
- in a way that gives them a competitive advantage
- over a period of time that lets them capitalize on all of the above
A strategic solution doesn’t need to do shit for the owners of the solution – it needs to do something for the people using it.
(This was originally published on Art of Message – subscribe here)